Avis de recrutement: HR Assistant
TEFON HUMAN RESOURCES Sarl
HR Assistant Our client, a multinational company, specialized in oil and gas, is looking for an “HR Assistant” to accompany its activities in Cameroon
Work location: Douala, Cameroon
Work Schedule: 5/2
Department: Human resorces
Reports to: Head of Resourcing and Talent Management
The HR Assistant provides operational and clerical assistance in the full range of HR Services with particular focus on Recruitment and Training processes. He/she supports administrative, and customer services to help identify high potential new joiners and develop the company global workforce.
Key Accountabilities/Result Area
Recruitment and selection MAN RESOURCES
- Actively facilitate recruitment processes preparation, and interview organization
- Provide support in relation to the recruitment, and selection processes of all local resources.
- Complete initial screenings.
- Establish profile screening report drafts.
- Communicate with Manpower Companies and monitor the completion of first round interviews.
- Schedule interview sessions and arrange for interview logistics.
- Compile candidate evaluations forms, and end results scoresheet.
Learning and Development.
- Provide support with regards to the Annual Training Plan and other punctual Training needs.
- Assist in the coordination, scheduling and organisation of Training sessions
- Liaise with vendors to complete practical aspects related to training.
- Liaise with inhouse stakeholders to secure the required training logistics (halls, feeding perdiem…)
- Facilitate travel requirements and accommodation for delegates/trainees when the need arises.
- Contribute in the preparation and editing of the section’s reports and dashboards.
- Provide support in the recording and filing of all Recruitment, and Resourcing data in the designated share folders, and archives. Provide support in the recording and filing of Training data in the designated share folder, and archives.
- Assist when need be in the review of job descriptions, assessment forms, and related policies. Manage the Archiving System (soft/hard) of the section; Follow up, and monitor all HR Programs (Internship and Work Experience), and Fast Track Development Program (Drilling Young Professional Development Program, and Field Operations Trainees Program) by generating up to date analytics
- Participate in all HSSE intervention schemes (APIPP, Incident reporting, site visits) and awareness sessions (HSSE Meetings, events and trainings) to maintain and improve Company HSSE culture and performance.
NB: Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Interface & Dimensions
- The incumbent is part of a HR Team of 08 staff.
- All Departments
- External Interfaces
- Local Manpower Services Companies.
- Public and Private National Universities;
- APCCIAPCL local and international Training Providers.
- Handle and deliver people’s requests timely and professionally.
- Advise staff, visitors, job seekers or contractors on internal procedures.
- Be a strong team player with excellent organizational skills.
- Access to very confidential personnel data
Experiences / Competence & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or any related field.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to build and maintain relationships, customer focused team player.
- Proficient in the use of English (written and spoken) and French (spoken)
- Highly developed sense of business ethics with the highest level of personal integrity. Great attention to detail and good organization.
- Flexible approach to changing working conditions and arrangements.
- Willingness to constantly learn and improve skills. Ability to work within and respond to a high paced work environment.
- Excellent time management, organization, planning, execution and reporting skills.
- Enthusiasm and positive attitude to work.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Influencing and negotiation skills, able to represent new ideas and concepts to an audience.
- Good safety awareness.
All interested candidates should submit a CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org www.tefonservices.comlatest August 11th 2022
This vacancy is open to all interested candidates both internal and external