Air Canada Jobs 2022/2023
About Air Canada Jobs
Air Canada is currently seeking hundreds of applicants for various job openings in 2022. If you want to start working for Air Canada in Canada, please submit your application along with your CV to be considered for Air Canada Jobs.
International applicants who want to work for Air Canada have an excellent opportunity to apply for the numerous available job opportunities for the 2022 sessions. Those who meet the standard eligibility criteria can apply for these positions and receive lifetime-unlimited benefits to cover their expenses.
See Canadian Government Jobs
It’s no surprise that working for Air Canada as an overseas employee is a pipe dream. It is one of Canada’s most reputable and largest international airlines, with headquarters in Montreal, Quebec. Meanwhile, it ranks among the top twenty largest airlines in the world for scheduled passenger flights and other technical operations.
Air Canada Jobs Deadline:
See how to study in Canada for free
Benefits of Working for Air Canada:
No matter what position you are serving in Air Canada, this globally-recognized airline is known for offering valuable benefits to its local and international employees.
Following are the benefits that will be provided to the employees of Air Canada for their commendable services:
- Health Coverage for full-time job holders
- High Salaries from C$46,070 to C$102,344/ year
- Pension Packages
- Special Airfare rates
- Paid Vacations
- Discounts on car rental, hotels, and tour packages
- Excellence awards for the outstanding employees
- Retirement funds
See Fully funded scholarships in Canada
Eligibility Criteria for Air Canada Jobs:
- The eligibility requirements vary with each vacancy. However, the general criteria are the following:
- Applicants must have a valid work permit and visa to fly in the areas where Air Canada operates.
- Applicants must have a flying certificate with a meticulous criminal background check from the Canadian Government.
- The minimum age limit of the applicant must be 18 years with a diploma from high school or BS / MS degrees in related fields.
- Must be able to speak English with fluency. However, the knowledge of other languages is a plus point.
- Applicants must have passed the flight training program to fly with Air Canada.
How to apply for jobs in Air Canada?
The application process is online and easy to proceed. Interested applicants are directed to log into the official site of Air Canada. Now, search the available job positions on their recruitment page (Link available in end) with designations, specific fields, or areas of your interest. Once you have found the relevant job post, check the requirements and qualifications. After this, click on “apply now” and upload your resume with other required documents. Now submit the job applications and wait for the final announcement.