Grade 12 Accounting 2022 paper 1&2 May| Memo
Grade 12 Accounting 2022 paper 1&2 May| Memo(NSC PAST PAPES GRADE 12) NSC past paper Accounting Grade 12 Past Papers available now with all marking guides and answer book here in edukmer237.info free download for South African students preparing their forthcoming examination session.
The National Senior Certificate (NSC) or “matric” is a national, standardized examination, which represents the final exit qualification at the end of Grade 12. The NSC replaced an earlier exam known as the Senior Certificate. Students can earn one of four levels of pass when they sit for the matric. If their scores are high enough, the test qualifies them for higher education.
From lowest to highest. the four levels include:
- A certificate pass: Per the South African Council for Quality Assurance in General and Further Education and Training (Umalusi), the NSC pass is a “baseline” that “serves little purpose other than providing the learner with a school leaving certificate, and perhaps signalling to employers that a basic level of home language competence and numeracy has been achieved.” To obtain an NSC pass, students must pass three subjects – including home language – with a minimum pass mark of 40 per cent; and three with a minimum pass mark of 30 per cent. Six out of seven subjects must be passed in order for students to receive an NSC pass.
NSC PAST PAPES GRADE 12 Accounting 2022
- A higher certificate pass: This second tier of pass does not qualify students for all types of post-secondary education, however, it does enable access to certification programs that will prepare them for the work force, or with access to academic “bridge programs” – year 13 – offered by accredited institutions.
- A diploma pass: A diploma pass is the third tier of NSC pass. It is the minimum requirement for entry into tertiary level programs that grant diplomas rather than full degrees.
- A bachelor’s pass: A bachelor’s pass is the highest level of NSC pass. It represents the minimum requirement for admission to bachelor’s degree programs at South African universities. Universities may set minimum score requirement scores that are higher than the legal minimum pass. Certain programs may only accept students who achieve high marks in relevant subjects.
SEE MORE ON THE EDUCATION SYSTEM IN SOUTH AFRICA HERE
Grade 12 Accounting 2022 paper 1&2 May| and Memo
- June P1 and Memo
- June P2 and Memo
- Limpopo Pre June P2 and Memo
- GP June P1 and Memo
- NSC May/June P1 only
- NSC May/June P2 only